According to the Rector's announcement of 17th of March 2020 on the implementation of distant learning processes, ALL students of the Department are invited to ensure that they:
1. have access to their institutional mail account (...@arch.uth.gr) via the webmail website. If they have forgotten their password they should follow the instructions at https://it.uth.gr/services/anaktisi-kodikoy
2. have registered on the eclass platform at https://eclass.uth.gr/modules/auth/registration.php
3. have enrolled in the respective eclass lessons of their curriculum https://eclass.uth.gr/modules/auth/registration.php
4. have registered in the Delos system and downloaded and installed the microsoft teams application according to the step A of the instructions at https://it.uth.gr/kb/ms-teams-syndesi-kai-hrisi
The Dept. of Architecture congratulates the undergraduate team iGEM Thessaly 2019 for the winning participation with the project ODYSSEE at the international iGEM competition in Boston USA. The group consists from 10 students from the Dept. of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Dept. of Architecture, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering and the Dept. of Computer Science and Biomedical Informatics. The group developed an innovative method for the early diagnosis of tuberculosis.
Among 375 entries, "ODYSSE” received the following prizes:
- Gold Medal
- Best diagnostics project
- Special awarded for biosafety and biosecurity policies
ODYSSEE was also candidate for Best supporting entrepreneurship and Best Integrated Human Practices award.
Special congratulations to the student of the Dept. of Architecture Maria Gerontopoulou.
Time table -spring semester 2018-2019
time table exams
You can see here the time table for the winter semester