The property of singroy is found on the borders of municipalities’ amarousio, kiffisias and meission and is 12km north westerley from the center of athens.
It has a total extent of 970.000 square meter of which the 700.000 square meter are pine forest and the 200.000 square meter are agricultural extents. In the extents which remain, the villa of singrou, the church of st andreas and a cow shed have been erected. These buildings are appreciated to be the work of german architect ernesto tsiller (1837-1923) and are dated from 1880.
The present diplomatic aims are the emergance and transformation of the singrou property into a green area, where sports, entertainment and cultural events will be combined and finally respecting the application of the bequest the utilization of the agricultural facilities.
Sports fields, swimming pools, facilities for outdoor recreational activities, kiosks, walking paths as well as cycling paths will be added on the borders of the property. Finally the re-establishment of the existing greenhouses where visitors of an agricultural nature can take part in various workshops.
These inerventions will take place only on the borders of the property and will not intervene internally so as to strengthen and enhance the existing form of the park. For this reason the existing alleys, the church of st. andreas, the amphitheater and the sigrou villa will be maintained with the latter being transformed into a library.